Wednesday 12 November 2008

what I got from Birmingham for u guys.

Just reached home from backpacking to Birmingham.. huh.. tired... but can't wait to show u guys what I got for u guys from there.

Nothing special over there actually, but, I knew u guys will love this place. Cadbury world. The world largest cadbury shop is there=.= M too tired to blog on my trip today, so just roughly show u guys, things i bring back with nine cow two tiger's energy... @,@

DSC_0007

DSC_0002

this one I made from chocs, as in, write it with choc.

and me my self

DSC_0003

and theseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... are chocs...horrible terrible chocs..=.= that cashier got a shock n he tot I am a chocoholic. He even get a big big shock when i say i hate chocs actually... lol...

DSC_0085

should I say, part of the choc? only from cadbury world. Other choc that I've collected so far, are not in here, yet..=.=

ok la dude.. Im really sleepy.. lol.. sleep sin... ngiak ngiak... tmr will update more pics and updates bout my trip this time.

p/s: I sacrifice my self for u guys u know.. T.T.. that choc smell in that factory is terrible horrible n vegiiiieee table..=.= for me...

-ok..K.O-

0 comments: