Tuesday 25 November 2008

An Unlucky day

Unlucky things I encounter today.

1) Early in the morning, I woke up and decided to go to farmsfood to get some prawn. However, when I reach there. I totally forgotten that I am there to get the prawns. Instead, I bought a lot of eggs=.=

2) I decided to go Sainsbury in the afternoon to get some rice. Instead of that, I went to pet shop. =.=

3) While I was cooking, I fry my fingers. Somehow I was thinkin on some matter and didn't realise that my finger, is in the oil till i feel the pain =.=

4) When Im peeling the foil, I poke my finger on the sharp saw to cut the foil.

5) Received some idiot's msg that again, worsen my mood.

6) My internet connection was being cut off suddenly and my night goes off like that.

7) I realise I didnt bring any medicine for burnt. and those fingers are swollen now=.=

 

Had enough.. is that all? can it stop here?

sighhh.. well i'll still smile.. happy go lucky.. how true was it.. see what happens tmr then. sigh..

0 comments: