Wednesday 5 November 2008

Happy!!

Went to the city to search for job today.. then, walked into [Thoughts] to look for the me-to-you bears.. it was so.. nice.. @,@

Was attracted by these lil soft toys series name [blue nose friends] lol.. bought few.. ^^ is obvious, mine is the panda, mei lyn is so tame.. lol. .. ^^ as tame n soh soh dei like the sheep.. lol.. and who else will be the monkey=.= erhem.. the one who is so active all the time.. bahahahahha.. my MD=.= yj...bahahahahhahahahah.. cute not??? aihz.. so nice.. hope u guys like it.. ngiak ngiak..



[blue nose friends!!!]

Walked into the shop that sells kimono dolls again, look into the display cupboard again.. the doll that looks like the ori kimono doll is gone.. really gone.. sigh.. saddd....who knows....


Mahahahahahah... I coincidently walked into a lane with Wan Lin... then, coincidently met Chris again and they were talking about some place call [mall] . Since I hv not been there before, I went in and have a walk after that.

It happens that i walked into a book stor, asking for a vacancies form. Then when i walked out, we saw there's another vacancies available at a muffin stall. While im not interested with it, i start looking around.. then i saw a shop selling cute gadgets.. so , as usual, Im always attracted by these cute toys... When i go into that shop.. I SAW IT!!!!!! IS THE ORIGINAL KIMONO JAP DOLL!! EXACTLY THE SAME!! zabo! now i really understand what is called 塞翁失马焉zhi非fu =.= understand.. but dunno how to write=.= and u know what.. before this when we saw the website, it's written there.. [stock status: GONE FOREVER!!] but i just found it.. bahahahahahahah...the satisfaction.. woooo...


I saw it!!!!! so happy.. bahahahah.. diff dolls rep diff meanin, and this is for sister.. =.= er.. that moment i so hope that is for AUNTY=.= sienz... this doll is call the momiji sister.. lol..



ngiak ngiak.. u owe me a meal~~



momiji~~~~


Oh , then i saw a vacancy in Fossil.. I MUST WORK IN THERE!! I DUN CARE!! hohohohoh.. god bless me.. ^^

-lucky-

0 comments: