Monday 17 November 2008

Lazy bug re-appear

Ok I am sorry for not updating this blog. I admit that I'm darn lazy over this holiday. Okay, here goes some random pics and pics for my Birmingham trip.

DSC_0276

Are you a PC? yes~!! I am definitely pc~!! Forever pc and pc forever. Never change. I am still me although I'm here.

 

DSC_0033

^^ Hope you both like it... wish to celebrate xmas with you guys so so much.. sigh... /.\ is okay... we can defer it.. ^^

 

DSC_0123 

Latest me... FAT!! >< i dun want... T.T

 

DSC_0362

Church in Birmingham. I like the structure. nice...

 

DSC_0361

Bull ring- the biggest shopping centre in Europe.. Somehow i just don't understand, why it is called bull ring, but with a structure of a whale=.=

 

DSC_0617

The place I got you both most things, changing with my own misery.. lol... ahahahah

 

DSC_0538

Krispy Kream~! but I still miss J Co the most... superb J co...

 

DSC_0306

The backpackers hostel i stayed in. Colourful, isn't it? The room has got more than 4 colours on it's wall=.= superb.

 

DSC_0326

Another happiness in Birmingham is that I got to eat the original Malaysia food!! this, prawn noodle.

DSC_0330

Curry Laksa. Even taste better than curry laksa in Msia.

DSC_0331

Kangkung balacan.

DSC_0079

Fish head mee hoon.. ^^

DSC_0343

Do Msia hv this xmas tree design for ferero? if not, I'll buy for you guys.

DSC_0093

Me- playing around with the omg hat... =.=

 

Peep!!!! I really miss you guys.. a lot..is okay.. I'm gonna be back.. soon.. ^^

 

-cheers-

0 comments: