Sunday 30 November 2008

I am seriously tired.

Tired mentally and physically lately. I seriously need to settle down this so called UK life already. No more slacking around.

Besides, I feel bad for bothering people around me always too. Am I relying on them? or the other way round? No matter how it goes, I think everyone needs their own time and space. Let December be an anti social month. Let it be an economic month. Let it be a peaceful month. =)

I slowly feel I am getting far from Malaysia. Everything seems like changing in a pace where I could not catch up at all.

Anyhow, life goes on. I am trying my very very best to move on despite all the question marks in my mind and puzzles in my heart that actually giving some feel of a pinch on your skin.

Finish cleaning my room. Hoping to clean the room in me too. I still miss you guys though. Take care always.

0 comments: