Saturday 8 November 2008

Somebody.. is kinda hypocrite... acting to be good, but actually is playing some lil trick behind me. Sickening.. i don't give a damn. Just do whatever you want and die off... get lost and don't bother my life anymore. Give me a peace of mind pls . =.= lap sap..

My life still goes on.

Slowly get used to life in UK=.= but my heart is still in msia. Bahaha.. Always in msia.. ngiaks...
Start to sleep very late at night.. now is alrd 3.30 and yet I'm still doin my stuff. Going Birmingham on Monday.. hope everything's alright.

i dont go lunch with pple here... i barely see anyone in uni=.= only dinner.. sometimes.. unlike the life in taylors, lunch time is the time i always hoping for... as everyone will sit together and share the laughter. hohohohoho....

of coz.. i miss my room=.= ishh... and air cond=.= derr.. stop bout that. lol... what i did today.. hmm...bought something to cheer my self up.. ^^ fossil has got pple, book shop got no news, i need to go hunt for job. again. sigh...

Getting closer with pple here, most of them are not as bad as i thought. Very nice. I think im sleepy.. cuz i can sense that im talking rubbish here.. lol...miss you guys loads... we'll meet soon. ^^

-Emeralds-

0 comments: