Wednesday 22 October 2008

Re-appear

Haik~! Today, Im gonna show u guys my new sheets i bought from Ikea~ .\,/.



Ntg special, just a new sheet.. lol...

Alrite serious, lately i really pissed with "seafood". Thos seafood, thinking that they are so gorgeous n outstanding, is basically influencing some pple around me. Alchohol, club,vulgar language etc etc.. lap sap=.= I cant say anything, I've done what Im suppose to do. To leave the wrong group or to stick with, an adult will decide themself. I'll not poke my nose into it=.=

However, if it happens that that fella saw this blog, kindly do smtg good, do not pollute a piece of white paper. Also, for those who are so fancy about branded stuff, ble bla ble bla, how rich they are.. bla bla bla..own the whole island ble bla ble bla... FUCK OFF!!!! I had enough... money isn't everything. Start pulling ur socks n go into what u r suppose to do doink! You've wasted a lots of time.

Huhhhh.. control control... lots of fire up there... hekk... none of my business anyway, rite? Pple decides their own path of life=.=

P/s : to the seafoods around the world, (especially those with clam=.= ) u show u double "7" =.= chih!

habis complain.. syok..=.=

oh yea.. the parcel i sent to msia is lost most probably.. sigh... sadddd... suan le. .life goes on~~~~
Tmr im goin to the city again~~~

-lpc-

0 comments: