Sunday 19 October 2008

18/10/08 [iKeA]

Went Ikea today. Still, I feel that Ikea in Msia is better ...lol...
When i step in, automatically, i will think of the curve, then , i will think of xmas last year.. sighh...well.. we'll leave that first..

^^ Before Ikea, we went for dim sum.. ^^ satisfied.. but is xpensive /.\



Then i bought Yakult~!!! I cant find any vitagen yet /.\ sad...n this idiot yakult, 7 small lil bottles cost me 3 pounds..=.= erhem... i know i know.. i know is not worth.. but at that moment.. im just desperate for it=.=


After all the walking in Ikea..=.= Im tired.. lied on the sofa bed=.= huuuhhh


I've bought a table lamp, a set of new bed sheet n this!!!! lol....so happy ^^ XD I hang it on the ceiling, above my bed.. lol..


Every night, I'll be staring at these fishes lol...


aihs... these fishes will acc me.. ^^

Today's dinner... porridge.. ^^

-I'll be back-

0 comments: