Wednesday 15 October 2008

Dinner on Monday & Buffet on Tuesday

MOnday, I've prepared char siew , chicken soup, steamed egg with minced pork n fry lettuce. bahahahahah... satisfying dinner.. ^^ and all these only cost us one pound each.. bahahah.. good good... lol... pictures are with our ah pek soon.. ^^

Oh, when i went groceries that day, I saw this n we ponder a while whether should bring it back home.. W-A-T-E-R-M-E-L-O-N =.=



I want watermelon... T.T but can u see the price????? I'll zoom it.. see...



It's so small n they wrote it as GIANT watermelon.. zzzz... RM24 for a watermelon=.= T.T...
didnt buy it at last... 2 juniors joined us for dinner.. huey xin n her fren.. she asked us to call her "wei" so we just call her.. wey...=.= sent them back to campus after dinner.. ^^ n had Mc D sundae cone..~

Today, after class, went for a chinese crusine buffet.. 11.8 pounds.. huhhhhhh..=.= fulll.. im really full... =.= order anything on the menu.. @,@ madd...

Was laughin at those "sickers" i called them sickers cuz they are sick yesterday.. and today.. I realise what's the meaning of.. [karma]=.= got it today my self...headache , flu, cough, fever..etc etc..=.= n what i got.. =.= panadol.. ishh.. is okay.. im strong. hekkk... .\,/.ngiak ngiak...

=.- bet i'll sleep with my mouth open tonite..=.- as my nose are blocked! arghh. i hate it.. so, better put a towel on my pillow=.- else it'll be drowned by the yucky saliva.. ewwww...

what toking me now.=.= i dunno.. @@ pening pening.. uhh.. blog.. sleep go me.. tataz.

-zzZZzZzz-

0 comments: