Thursday 16 October 2008

Rainy night

It's raining today.. so kinda cold.. I tot it was a calm day so i wear a short pants with normal T shirt to uni..=.= n i almost dead in cold=.= causing my flu to get worst.. ah chiewwwwww... =.= lol..

Went back home after that... had dinner with jocelyne n wan lin... I've cooked these...



Fried choi sam v prawn n oyster sauce, minced pork steamed tofu, fish fillet.

What so special about this dinner? Is special cuz.. the veggie, someone actually stole from her house. The packet of choi sam belongs to dunno who...=.= she just stole it cuz we never saw choi sam in UK=.= I dunno=.= im just the one cooking.. XD.. anyway.. is nice.. lol...

The reason we ate together=.= to wait the time in msia to be mornin n call ml to wish her happy birthday=.= lol...after that=.= due to some old lady wanna be(me) is sleepy..=.= we called earlier=.=

N now im cursing pos malaysia n royal mail uk=.= curse them.. idiot... dumb.. baka!!!! ish..<--at the same time biting my jacobs... biscuit is my life.. XD oh yea.. share smtg with u guys.. Marcus! he is getting more n more adorable.. aihsss...

look.. cute rite.. n look..=.= he is sitting on a place where i wanted so much.. he went new zealand.. on first class seat in flight... !^%#!%#*!&#^!(# grrrrrrrrhhh... T.T but still, i blieve he will be a gentleman in future.. ^^

-sleepz-

0 comments: