Wednesday 1 October 2008

Hey dudes....

Thanks for those who send me off from the airport. Kinda suprise, but too bad, tan jook hoor, i know u since u were like a fetus or what..=.= expected.. bahahaah... anyway.. thanks a lot. Thanks to the kesian pple who apparently so kolian got ham sap by my sis for whole day... lol....





<-- the black the grey n the.. where is the white=.=

I've finally arrive Bristol. Everything is fine at the moment, beside that I really hv no idea what on earth is happening when the English is talking to me.Not only the English, when I asked few Chinese n Indians, they r basically using the same english accent. Gosh... Guess I need some time to adapt.I even stunt for few seconds while ordering my Mc donalds.

Oh yea.. the Mc donalds here.. my first n i swear it will not be often for me to go to this place. It cost me 4.50 pounds for a meal. sounds cheap rite.. yea rite.. STRICTLY NO CONVERTING WHILE U R EATING. Else it will definately spoil ur mood to eat. haha. Then, although is called "fast food". Seriously, it is not fast at all. =.= the pace of the English is actually quite calm and slow. Unlike Asians, they fight for time. Here, everything is so slow ( i wonder if they could just speak as slow as how they work, then it will be very good for mr=.=) so , i guess i'll think that malaysian actually work damn fast when i go back=.=.

Went to Uni after that. We got lost inside=.= Oh My God..=.= i hate it when the building is big. I guess Taylors is soon gonna be like this.. ish. Overall everything is okay. Beside some shitty stuff where pple thought they are so "superstar" n all. well i dont care, we dont need u at all. Who knows, u need us. shoot. Well don't wanna spoil my mood the next time i saw u guys. sickening enough.

I miss you guys. Seriously. I miss the LAH culture. omg lol...

K..enough for today. I'll keep update. ^^
Bon.

-lpc-

0 comments: