Friday 17 October 2008

h@pPy ^^ vol: 2

Yesterday when i got back.. I saw this slip from Royal Mail saying that Im not at home thus my parcel was sent back to the main delivery office.. Kinda sad that time.. uhh=.= then i decided to wake up early to collect it from them.. .\,/.

Went round n round n round over the places i dunno=.= n finally, with the help of few kind peep, I manage to reach the delivery office. I got my parcel!Aunty! i got ur parcel.. ^^thanks sighh... at that moment.. i felt the warmth at the super cold day=.= (today is really freeeeeezing cold..guess winter is comin..=.=) the envelope is damaged... is torn.. sigh.. anywah.. the first thing I took out is fisherman friends! lol... (an wei ^^)

However, a lil bit dissapointed cuz they had damage the cd cover too... n the plastic that holds the cd is broken..=.= /.\ nvm... happy still.. ngiak ngiak..

Pic time:

<--- (^^)






<--outside my room==

sky over here..





<--places i always go..


<-- n place that i ALWAYS WISH to go=.=

-brb-

0 comments: