Tuesday 11 May 2010

[justamarshmallowgurl]- mixed feelings

It's already 12.14am in the morning and I am still awake.
You must be thinking, isn't it normal for me to be awake at this time.
NO, no more a mid night ghost ever since I knew some new buddies.
Specifically, I am already awake for more than N hours. Fatigue. Drained.
The words I saw that day is still in my mind-
when you are earning something, to lose it is complementary.
Everything now seems to be too perfect and I am so happy with my everyday life.
Until the extend where..... I am afraid of losing this scenario again.
The last time I have this very-full-type of happiness was 2 years plus ago?
It was very satisfying. I am still a pure optimistic person, but I lose them
after few months and ever since every laughter or smile is hollow. =S
The emptiness is indescribable. Under the sun I have to be strong,
happy, optimistic normal girl. Below the moon, I am justasmalltownboy's companion.
We share different life, but with a same type of personality-minus the EQ part.

-pc-

p/s: I miss you, and you, plus you. =(

0 comments: