Saturday 1 May 2010

happiness, miserables, and sadness

I remember i used to blog, always, about anything, everything.
I stop or perhaps, seldom blog since months ago? and this entry used up 3 nights? =.-ll
This happened because often I felt so miserable that I do not know how to put them in words.
Of course, some people will start creating stories behind you, saying that you are emo again,
bla bla bla bla~ and so on so forth.
Well, is hard for people who does not have friends as their priority to understand how we feel. =/
Different people has different priority, some family, some boy friend, some money, some themselves, but for people like me, ever since I know the fact that my family is different, friends are my priority under any circumstances. I do believe that friends, are the family members you choose.

Happiness

Over the past two months, people around see me climb up the cliff, and see me fall again, again again and again. They tried to hold my hands from the cliff, and sometimes i hold, but at times i refuse. When I refuse, I slipped again. However, I am really glad that they never give up sparing their hands 24-7. Time passed, things happened , and that's when you realize who is always with you. I jumped out from the circle. =) I see how selfish am I when I once told them I were right on my decision.

It's over. Do you know the most beautiful thing will appear after a set of incidents? Clear water after tsunami, rainbow after rain, clean air after tornado, faster performance PC after reformat???@@ Ahhh.. talking about rainbow.. I miss rainbow T.T . Anyway, thanks for the ceiling and ears.. hahahahaa.. I suppose this is life. Now i prefer seeing others putting an upward curve on their face with their lips. =) that makes me satisfy. After all, 2012 is coming~ cherish what we have haha..

Miserables

Nothing t be doubt, it taste really awful. Miserables makes me change from bad tempered, to know how to control it, from controlling it, back to bad tempered.. and now i am still learning.

Miserables , makes me grow.
Miserables, is exams and assignments and my dissertation. Never in my study life I ever feel this way before. I have no confidence to my self at all, unlike usual. Every day I feel like giving up. But everyday I am pushing my self as hard as I can so that I won't leave any regrets.

Miserable, an important compound that could make u feel a bit of sweetness when the taste of bitter is gone. =)

Sadness

Listening to some songs and the heart is pinching pain. Tell me when You will realise how much i appreciate a person, and as for You, tell me when can we meet again.

Strong

I must be strong. Many people complaining that they are the clown and bla bla bla bla.. Think from the good side, How many people in the world has got the ability to be a clown? A clown is a talent, my friends. Clown does not cries at night. Clown smiles at night when they recall people's happy faces. =) cheers world. night world. Hv a good rest.

A tip towards a better day.

Wake up in the morning, look into the mirror, look into your own eyes and give ur self a smile. A good day starts with a smile from people. =)

0 comments: