Sunday 24 May 2009

Tough Decision

In life we had to make decision always. After a long time struggling between my beloved room and a house with a person that I cannot trust at all, I’ve finally decided to move if they could not give me a best solution.

Hse 87 ain’t that bad afterall, if everyone is gone and those remaining is me n the guy who rarely cook, the kitchen will be fine. The toilet can be washed. The house can be maintain. The trade off is , either work hard to maintain the house in other place, or work harder to protect my self from uncertain threats.

Is a hard decision though. But I am not that kind till the extend where I allow my self to be a slave to a person that I personally know I am not willing to . Expecting me to cook or do her chore? Impossible. I hate. Really hate, from the bottom of my heart. Hey girl, if you are reading this, I just wish to tell you , the creepiest part is, I couldn’t believe the little tricks in between that you make to create these much of misunderstandings between me n the person you don’t like. And it seems like a perfect plan from the beginning.  Don’t ask me why I choose to believe what others said. I am not believing anyone. You people can continue playing mental game with each other, but please, leave me alone. I am staying away from everyone. I would rather be a nerd rotten at home. Being alone is not that bad after all.

-pc , lee-

0 comments: