Tuesday 12 May 2009

Can’t wait to go back instead of doing these papers

Lately there’re loads of shits happen to me. one of it would be the ‘bombastic’ result i got for my double credit assign. Very sad case. Many had said that the tutor had a bad impression to asians( they find out through student id as msians hv diff id with local peeps) they said so, cuz she gave a comment one the 1st sentence in my 1st page of review paper. she gave the following comment:

“Your grammar in poor till the extend where i cant understand what are you trying to say.”

1st sentence. imagine. Never in my life i did an assignment, i have these kind of comments before. Ironic. I thought of appealing. But think again, no point. sigh.

Studyin n studyin now. Hope to score in every paper i can. Tired. Why I am in such situation today. Where I am suppose to be attending culinary classes happily. Well, the only thing that I am pleased is few friends that i can overcome all these together. But the only thing is far away.. lol..

Nah, watever it will be, it will be over in 2 weeks time. Good luck to all of us!

-pc lee-

0 comments: