Wednesday 20 May 2009

小小感动- a Little touched.

Sprain my left foot few days ago before going to Uni for exam. 20081221_c849d99dd66adc803b6cYQjxCFb9NHlx

It’s kinda funny actually. As I sprained my foot, I couldn’t walk to the uni, so I hv taken a bus. This is the first time I feel my self like a disabled person cuz it actually makes me takes a long time to go down from the bus. =.-ll. What makes me feel funny is that there are many people, might be thinking that I either break my bones or smtg. They are like so patient, following behind me even after I am off the bus! LoL. Well that’s a good thing. XD

Then, after exam, I eventually realise that my fridge is out of food. So, bringing the massive idiot pain together, I asked Sprina to accompany me to have my brunch at Nandos. (and the process start all over again, going into the bus so slowly, going down from the bus super slow.) After ‘landing’ from the bus safely, I walk at a speed of 0.5km/hour =.= usually, we took like 5 mins to walk from bus stop to Nandos. But that day, we took like.. approx 20 mins=.=

Back home- told CY about these and about the stuff that my fridge is like so pathetic.

2nd day- We had a group discussion on DBK. Suddenly, CY appear from no where  wann5  and her 1st sentence already give me a shock.

CY: “ The veggie I alrd put it in the fridge.”

PC: “ wann36" (shocked – walked out)

CY: “ and KFC up there ur room.”

PC: “ wann36" (continue stunt)

CY: “ ok la.. you all cont discuss.. I go back 1st”

Byezzz..

After a while, MSN.

CY: “ oh, forget to tell you, the chicken is in the frozer.”

Me: “ 49c1ade4443181bbd641f  (touched)

She actually did my groceries for me=.= scares+ shocked + lil touched. Thanks a lot!!! Tho you keep on saying that u just do it cuz u did ur groceries as well. But is still, I don’t know, maybe I’m too sentimental=.= but really, thanks a lot. ^^

Also! Thanks for the owner of this emoticon—> 20081221_8fc1c5967818b4132579IdINzptKdDqN ah cow a.k.a steak to bring me the medicine despite the rain. >< Thanks thanks.

 

-pc lee-

0 comments: