Wednesday 8 April 2009

Where is all my luck? sighhhh

Supposingly, after finishing all my assignments, I should be happy.

Throwing a party in my house should not be a chaos for me. But what happen is, among us, there is this some bitch who stole my wallet and my coins.

As a friends, should it be this way? Don't she feel ashamed ? I now feel damn difficult to face her. In fact, don't even wanna see her face. This side, she is borrowing money everywhere, or maybe, even stole my money, and there, she is buying branded stuff. Two big bad it seems. At this moment I just feel like cursing her.

Money is one thing. Memories is another thing. My wallet is a gift I gave my self to encourage my self from living alone in this strange place. Inside the wallet there are many sticker pics that I love the most. There is a picture of me and my besties. There are few prayer things that I need to accompany me every night . There is my student id. There are loads of memories. But just because of money, you rip everything from me. Not even leaving my coins alone.

You say you are sad that I did that to you. Well I did checked everyone. You say friends need trust. You make me bitten by guilt at that moment. But do you feel the shame in you??? Is this what you parents teach you? To be a thief? You used to asked me to give you a pair of keys of my room. I am glad that I did not do so.

Now, I am asking my self, should I move out from this house since you are coming in next year. At the same time, I am asking my self, why must I do so? I am not the one who did the wrong thing. From the bottom of my heart, at this moment, I really hate you like how I hate pei wen.  This is my space, a place for me to shout out my feelings. No point from lying to you. YES, I SUSPECT YOU. or perhaps, with all the current evidences I have, I AM SURE YOU ARE THE ONE!!!

If you are reading this, do you remember you asked me just let you know if I need help. YES. PLEASE RETURN MY WALLET AND MONEY TO ME!!!!!!!!!! YOU BITCH. Or maybe, you can take that fucking money, just give me back my wallet full with memories! I do not care who you wanna complain your "sadness" to , you wanna ask you super rich dad to kill me or you dear boy friend to do whatever, I DONT GIVE A DAMN. This is the first time I feel I am so unlucky to have a friend.

Is not about money you know, is about how you treat your friend. Is about how you lie to your friends. Is about how you betray me. I really don't feel like seeing you anymore. I do not have any evidence. Therefore I can't confront these to you face to face. You win. Are you happy with your branded stuffs? If you are, congrats. As you are no longer been qualified as a human. U are insane and worse than a beast. When you start spending with other people's money, think of how hard people's parents earn the money. Unlike construction, they rip money from bribery and innocent poor peeps who pay for the taxes and expecting a good quality buildings, not tofu buildings who ripped of thousands of life when there are disasters. We have hard earn money, not easy money. Use your brain if you have one.

DISSAPOINTED.  and I really hate being alone. I wanna go home. /.\

1 comments:

Cosette said...

Good post!!! I likey!!! Agree so much tho!!!! So true!!!! Sori a bit late respond tho = )