Wednesday 22 April 2009

Okay.. I admit I am emo today. Just today.

Flash back the times we had together. Despite studying in diff college, I never feel the hassles travelling around from taking a cab when I have no car to driving to Monash, just for a lunch. Just to meet you both. Never a word of grumble. However, thinking back today, why I am the one travelling around? Did you guys just realize that you both never visit me in Taylors? When I am all alone in that freggin lonely place.

One year over. One in Aussie. One in PJ. Whenever you call from Aussie, besides telling me guys. What else you will tell me? Despite the fact that I misses you so much. For PJ, the 1st time I took a bus. A bus to a place where I don’t even know where is that. Skipping classes just to chase to give you a lovely birthday wishes and present. Sorry for me to have such a ‘surprise’ when you are having lunch with your boy and friends. I waited for 3 hours. And I saw you for 3 minutes.

I did not request for any returns, as long as you guys are happy. That’s my main concern. Then why grumble here today? After so long?? Cuz I realize, no matter how much I misses you guys here. A lot. Everyday. Regret that I could not celebrate your birthday this year that you said your birthday is so different this year. But the problem is… I never hear from you since i came UK, besides the times when I smsed you. Not even a notice whether you have received my card. Leaving me here, telling my self there must  be some problem with the post man. But hearing from someone else that you have received the card. And I didn’t even know you are going to continue your studies in Aus.

I am grumbling here today. Cuz I misses you both. But never say it out. The next time we 4 can meet , is N years later. I am tired to take the initiative to keep the conversation on. Did you guys realize.. how long we did not have a proper pillow talk?

Perhaps I demand too much. Just some words of my own. Nothing much.

0 comments: