Saturday 18 April 2009

Upside down, Inside out

It’s 6.30am at UK now, and I’m awake, blogging.

Recently, most of the things are not on the right track.

I am out of motivation in doing anything. Not even talking.

Reasons: Unknown. Probably i misses those in the other side of the earth a lot lately. I really do.

Anyway, same old words, life goes on. Despite the fact that I am not happy with many things. Not happy with wallet being stole, not happy with people showing off, not happy with people’s irony and humiliations, not happy with my housemates, not happy with this and that, but who cares right? There are worse times. =) cheers.

What talking me? I don’t know. Lol. Okay, forget about sad case. Lets see, happy things? Erm, I still get to talk to those in the other side, I can still grumble a little to my buddies, I can still watch the sun rise, I received a brand new wallet from friends in Bristol ( Special thanks to people from 660 and the neighbour opposite 660), I received a monkey toy from 660 middle room, I received a brand new watch and toys from Msia ^^ , and so on.

So, it balance up i guess. But i really wanted to hang out with my own ‘informal group’. Being a parasite in other people’s group isn’t fun. Every night I misses my cousin and my besties so much. Hoping that we can study and fooling around together. (“,) anyway.. I believe morally we are doing it. supporting each other. ^^

Si lang hoor has been complaining bout his account studies bla bla bla now. U can do it bro. ^^

Being able to chat with u guys every day really cheers me up. Thanks. =)

-lpc-

0 comments: