Wednesday 4 February 2009

R.I.P TO AH POH POH

Suddenly, many images flashed back in my mind. pictures where she asked me n hoor, whether we want coffee, crackers, asking us to have our meal 10 times a day, afraid that we are hungry.

Happy when she saw us, and body that been tortured by the cruel cancer cells. they took her. They took her away from us when Im in Taiwan, no body told me as they wouldn't want us to be sad over there.

Went over to her place just now. Her daughter are trash. Pure trash...

I am not allowed to go for the burning ceremony. Hatred slowly grow in my heart, though I know it is not a correct action. I can't control that feeling. The feelings on a person who is so self centred and act like a perfect faker. This situation will then put me into a dilemma.

I am back, for my friends, I leave again, because I hate facing this kind of atmosphere.

-Running out from this depress feelings-

** just few hours is more than enough.

0 comments: