Tuesday 24 February 2009

I just wanna say I MISS YOU 7 lil peebol @@

Peebol who know me well know that I hardly say I miss you to other peebol...
was resting the whole day [due to a trip] . This weird feelings suddenly come over. 
I miss you guys so so so so so much! 
I don't know how much is that but i just feel like shouting out to you peebol...
7 lil peebol ... you know who u are? 
Assless hoor ,boobie ying and MD za bo...I miss you guys the most.. T.T
then i miss banana, mighty wall, fire chicken king and my idiot 2nd sis....
sigh... I miss you , i miss you , i miss you , i miss you, i miss you , i miss you and i miss you...
7 i miss you.. sighh... how good if u guys are around me... 
I wish i could celebrate assless hoor's bday.. he claim that no body wants to celebrate for him... 
I curse those peebol who takes him for granted. Think with ur ass when he squeeze him brain doing things for you guys..cihhh ciiip ahh...
assless hoor.. ^^ u are getting old d.. ahazz

-lpc-

0 comments: