Thursday 12 February 2009

I suddenly realise that outside is really scary. Politics are everywhere. My room is my comfort zone now. I feel secure in my room. Very secure. But the minutes I'm out, I'm afraid that my words will hurt people. Same time, I'm afraid of being hurt. Memories on year 2008 isn't that good. Pain is still there when I tries to flashback. Can people just give a little bit of mercy, at least, do not stab so hard into the heart. It's already full with scar. I ain't emo now. Really. =) cuz i get to know that there are still few person that I can totally trust and they've tried their best to pamper me. Thanks. I do not need more new peeps that I don't understand at all and might hurt me anymore. Do not need at all. Especially when the truth behind is all ugly stuff like Joanna song :" I am paranoid of these kind of things, that you are using me" lol... good sentence though.

 

Me and ms za bo lately realise that we shall actually protect ourself. cuz people out there are really too unpredictable. ngiakss

10.17pm and while I was browsing some picture in secondary. Gosh=.= I should not have miss this person=.= and I should seriously start dieting=.= gosh... start start start!! cut cut cut! =.= ugly till dunno which country.. =.= hate

-lpc-

0 comments: