Friday 27 March 2009

Blog in Coma

Yes yes, the blog has long been leave aside=.= this is due to the post dissertation syndrome. After writing so many words and you just don't feel like writing any. XD

Anyway, after handling in that dissertation, I've been sleeping and eating and laughing and enjoying. Then, after this, I'm gonna start on the next assign due =.= sighh..

Anyway.. besides sleeping eating laughing enjoying, I have addicted to something more horrible. Online SHOPPING=.= despite the fact that I've been staying at home so that I can "save" money, but the cruel fact is that I've been haunt by some 3rd party call, e-bay=.=

I've been buying loooooooadssss of stuff=.= from small stuff like mp3 till big things like wallet and then it goes to weird stuff like personal security alarms and army use glow ring=.-

oh yea.. I got my self an i pod shuffle generation 3. ^^ and received a parcel from a nanny. Love the feeling of receiving letters of parcels. But not bills -.=ll

Anyway, there will soon, be more parcels coming to my house =.- bet my housemates will get a shock. ngiak ngiakssss

Everyone in Msia, take care and miss you guys loads. ^^ Everyone in UK, experiment shows that staying at home being an anti-social person is very good. Can avoid many unnecessary event. XD

-lpc-

0 comments: