Monday 29 December 2008

Malaysia.... maaaaaahhahahahah

The minute i reach Malaysia.. i feel the "warmth"!!!! LOL.... so so so happy... aihssss...
I am happy!!! had not been so happy since long ago.. hahahhaha....

No body knows exactly when is my arival date. yin jiet thought she is the only one who know i am coming back on "30 December" innitially. LOL... however she didn't know that I lied to her too~~! I secretly take a cab back to subang jaya. When i reach her house, she's is not in. I stunt a while.. cuz is not my original plan at 1st. My originial plan was to knock her door.. hahahahaha... anyway... when she's back and I stood in front of her gate.. she feels like chopping me off into 12. hahah..

Weather shock as well. from 3 celcius usually, now shoot up to 31 celcius.. hahaha. i start sweating the minute i reach the airport. Although i don't really like malays, the minute i saw them, i feel alive too ... lol...

after bathing, my eyes feels like few tonnes heavy..yj brought me to K3 to hv my dinner. Even a simple fry kuey teow, I was so .... (the feeling is hard to decribe with words) in short. I love it..

Gonna see mei lyn today.. ^^

-lpc-

0 comments: