Wednesday 3 November 2010

I thought..

I thought I am already fed up of how u let this friendship flow...
I thought I am pain enough to walk away...
I thought I can do it with a new bunch of friends...
but fact is friends maybe, can be replace, but a bestie could never be replace...
Maybe is all my problem...but u know, whole life I never feel any bit of anger on u..
Today, I did. Angry till the extend where u can still make me cry??
You said u know how to arrange your time.
but how many times when i finally got some freedom, you chose someone who can be with you everyday.
How many times when i wish to talk to you, you just didn't even wanna reply a simple msg...
How many times when i need you when i got whacked up by mom.... you just hv that mind set of " nah.. since is so normal, why do i care"
I've tried my best standby in case anything u need.. and i stop doing that since im back..
I really hate coming back because everytime Im back, nothing good will happen.
Sometimes I even believe that my relationship with people can only be closer when there's a distance.
You seriously hv no idea how much u've hurt me without knowing you did...
I thought you won't have the ability to do so already.. but to replace a bestie?

............

0 comments: